



We traveled over the holiday weekend and it was so very nice to visit my old stomping grounds. Of course I forgot the camera but our friend saved the day at the fire station with his. We got to climb all over the trucks and the kids even got to go for a ride when an engineer showed up...wow was that neat! The kids loved the headphones and microphones...I didn't know the men could talk with each other in there with those things, that was too cool! We even got to climb on the old Mac which my brother and sister-in-law rode away from their wedding in. ahhhh....memories!
These two little girls to the right I'm sure are already kindred spirits which would make sense since their mother's are kindred spirits! They spent their time wearing pink, dressing up, talking on pink phones and enjoying each other's company. My little girl doesn't get to play with another girl very often, so she was ecstatic to have a buddy to be girly with. I know I enjoyed the same thing as I visited with my best friend of more than half my life! Hard to believe it has been that long and that we are able to get together now and then and it is as though no time has passed! We are sooooo blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment