Family, and Family resemblances. My father-in-law, husband and brother in law. Moments before I snapped this, they all had elbows on the table with their hands clasped. This is as close as I could get to photographing their similar gestures. These three men, sure enjoy one another! I always know that when my dear hubby is on the phone with either of the other two, I can go to bed early. :) The beauty of family was even more pronounced this season with the passing of my husbands grandmother. She got to spend Christmas with Jesus..I can't imagine a better gift than that. However, with her passing, there are sure to be changes in family dynamics as the matriarch's obligations are passed on to the next generation. Everyone "moves up a notch" is what it kind of feels like, and yet...I still don't feel grown up! I thought my parents were always grown up, and yet, as a wife and mom of two, I don't feel all that different than I did 10 years ago!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Three Peas in a Pod
Family, and Family resemblances. My father-in-law, husband and brother in law. Moments before I snapped this, they all had elbows on the table with their hands clasped. This is as close as I could get to photographing their similar gestures. These three men, sure enjoy one another! I always know that when my dear hubby is on the phone with either of the other two, I can go to bed early. :) The beauty of family was even more pronounced this season with the passing of my husbands grandmother. She got to spend Christmas with Jesus..I can't imagine a better gift than that. However, with her passing, there are sure to be changes in family dynamics as the matriarch's obligations are passed on to the next generation. Everyone "moves up a notch" is what it kind of feels like, and yet...I still don't feel grown up! I thought my parents were always grown up, and yet, as a wife and mom of two, I don't feel all that different than I did 10 years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment