We do love our quiet/nap time around here. About one o'clock we melt. I nap sometimes, Ady naps sometimes and Caiden will even occasionally nap. My advice to them is that they do not HAVE to sleep, but they need to start their quiet time by laying down. Then if they can't sleep, they can play quietly in their room.
Today, I caught up on my bible study work (meeting tonight). Ady fell asleep with the princess kitty, aren't they cute? They are great snuggle buddies, and who wouldn't fall asleep with a little motor going near an ear?
Caiden chose to continue working on copywork. He has decided to copy the book of John. He said that he plans to copy Romans next. Although he thinks that the book of Romans is about the Roman soldiers (since we have just spent several months learning about Italy and Rome in History)...I can't wait to hear his questions! ☺ Have you ever read through the Romans Road?
No comments:
Post a Comment