We recently traveled south to spend precious time with family celebrating birthdays and enjoying the holiday season together. Our kids got to first go to Mickey Grove in Stockton for a night of holiday fun, where my neice was volunteering. Then they got to spend the night with their cousins (HIGHLIGHT!!!) The next day we were all back together for birthday lunch at Olive Garden and holiday fun at Del Osso Farm. At the farm, the kids got to iceskate, ride a zip line, pose for lots of silly pictures, learn reindeer trivia and just all around enjoy one another.
While the big kids rode the zip line, Ady jumped on the trampoline. This was Caiden's first zip line, when he got off, he said, "That was FANTASTIC!" so, we let him go one more time. Good fun!
I'm not sure I remember turning upside down like that. I must have at some point!
My heart was beating so fast! He did great though. I don't think he even made a sound! I'm pretty sure I would have made some sort of sound! My brave boy.
And then there are the silly photo boards placed around the park. They enjoyed posing for these.
I think that all in all, we had a great day together enjoying the holiday festivities and time together. Good food, great laughs, sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment