
I want to teach the spirits of my young ones to be tender and soft toward the Lord. I want to encourage their open belief in the presence of God. I want to develop their armour before they go into the world. I want and want and want, and yet, I know and know and know that God the God of our lives will faithfully continue to complete the work that has begun in them already. Two weeks ago, I finally found a great set of lesson plans on line with lots of recommended books and easy craft. It took 10 days for the books to arrive at our little library, but arrive they did. We did our first lesson yesterday...Day one of creation, the number 1, and the colors; black and white (oreo cookies and milk please!). I think they enjoyed this more structured time with mommy, I know they enjoyed drawing their number 1 in shaving cream. Today they willingly started day 2...God created the seas and skies. They got to glue and practice the number two and talk about the color blue. here is a picture of our creation books so far.....
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment