Today, Kevin and I dragged stuff out of the attic to put in the garage sale. The kids always think the attic is fascinating. There were three boxes of my old stuffed animals that I was saving to one day pass on to my own kids...I guess that day was today. I put the boxes in Ady's room since the attic access is in Caiden's room. This kept them busy until we were done sorting, for the most part. It was really fun to uncover so many of my long ago friends with many memories. The kids are already adopting some for their own and giving them new names..I'm not sure how I feel about the name changing. Maybe there needs to be a judge present or some sort of ceremony!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
cleaning the attic
Today, Kevin and I dragged stuff out of the attic to put in the garage sale. The kids always think the attic is fascinating. There were three boxes of my old stuffed animals that I was saving to one day pass on to my own kids...I guess that day was today. I put the boxes in Ady's room since the attic access is in Caiden's room. This kept them busy until we were done sorting, for the most part. It was really fun to uncover so many of my long ago friends with many memories. The kids are already adopting some for their own and giving them new names..I'm not sure how I feel about the name changing. Maybe there needs to be a judge present or some sort of ceremony!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment