well,
we have had bugs and more bugs. I don't mean the kind of bugs that bite, or make the ground better.
Kevin came down with the Flu Thursday evening, went and got antiviral plus antibiotic Friday.
Caiden got sick Friday, I took him to doc on Saturday for antiviral.
Yesterday I taught and was so tired I couldn't think clear enough to grade 2nd grade math...scary thought. Plus my headache was still going strong after a week....definitely not a migraine.
Ady got a fever last night. So...Ady and I went to doc this morning. She got antiviral to head off the flu.
I (the mommy must be different of course...apparently I had the flu, just didn't get knocked out by it) have a sinus infection...hence the feeling like a zombie that got run over by a hay truck. Nice doctor did give me shot for the headache, and it has lessened already, although I think it will only be a temporary reprieve until the big daddy pills take effect.
So...we all get to take medicine.
Everyone else got nice syrups or easy pills for 5 days. I get stuck with horse pills for 10 days....someone explain this me!
I am hoping that the box of videos newly acquired from the cousins will continue to be entertaining to the kids while mommy lays like a vegetable on the couch trying not to think to hard. And life goes on...
1 comment:
awww I hope you guys get better. :)
Post a Comment