Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring is coming


The snow is almost gone. Our driveway resembles dirt once again rather than a mud hole. There are bulbs coming up, they are brave! I can hardly wait for some color in the yard again. Although it does remind me that it is nearing time to clean out all the winter trash in the yard as well!
My gardening magazine came recently and made me want to be a better worker than I am. I walked through the yard yesterday and when I saw our huge Malva weeds from last year already growing again, I went back inside. Unless I get carpal tunnel surgery soon, I will have no hope of attacking those things this year. I do hate the Malva weeds.
There were some great looking gardening pants (with knee pads...does this show my age?) that I'm sure would help be a better gardener...if only...they were mine, and maybe some cute new clogs too!
The picture has daffodils and crocus coming. I wonder if Anslow will like the flowers this year?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin