Earlier this week, I was progressing slowly through the Christmas decoration transformation. I got the tree done after exchanging the new lights for other new lights. The kids helped decorate after nap one afternoon. This actually went very well. I even have left the majority of the ornaments where they hung them, so our tree is a bit bottom heavy, which pleases Mouser very much, and Anslow seems to be enjoying the candy canes...happy elves all around!
Wednesday evening all I still needed to do was trade my everyday dishes for the winter dishes. I took down the regular ones and stacked them on the table and then went to bed. Hoping to be up early enough to make the trade. When I got up Thursday morning, the kids had most of the dishes out of the cabinet, ready for me to put in the regular cabinet! Hurray! I wouldn't have to do all that bending and squatting!!! Later, another blessing, while I worked in Caiden's class all morning dear hubby put the regular dishes away for me! So, we all did our part and it is extra fun to use the snow man dishes this year!
1 comment:
I love this time of year. Every year I say that I want to get Christmas/winter dishes and I never do. It's great that you have so many. Enjoy the season. (Love your new blog template).
Post a Comment