Ah...the fun of Christmas. Presents, grandparents, cousins, new stuff and more new stuff! There was much fun and laughter this year. I loved having both sides of my family joined together, minus my brothers family in Okinawa Christmas eve day was spent watching Caiden and Ady rearrange the gifts to "their advantage" getting more and more excited as more people arrived. Aunt Kem was the final guest to wait for so she got a great greeting from the little ones! Between presents, the kids helped Big papa with his lift chair and walker and played grandmas organ. Christmas day brought cousins who endulge the little ones by building lego cars and painting and glueing, thank you Amber and Kyle! We also got to play lots of Wii. I loved it! The best rookie bowler was Caiden who got a 146 his first time. Very hysterical, he loved all the attention it brought him! I especially liked the golf game. Unfortunately when I did the Wii fitness where it tested me in three activities and makes an age prediction...I was 76! I'll have to work on that! ugh. A lovely holiday and now we are home to resort and reorganize and undecorate, and a blessed life continues!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
A little Christmas cheer
Ah...the fun of Christmas. Presents, grandparents, cousins, new stuff and more new stuff! There was much fun and laughter this year. I loved having both sides of my family joined together, minus my brothers family in Okinawa Christmas eve day was spent watching Caiden and Ady rearrange the gifts to "their advantage" getting more and more excited as more people arrived. Aunt Kem was the final guest to wait for so she got a great greeting from the little ones! Between presents, the kids helped Big papa with his lift chair and walker and played grandmas organ. Christmas day brought cousins who endulge the little ones by building lego cars and painting and glueing, thank you Amber and Kyle! We also got to play lots of Wii. I loved it! The best rookie bowler was Caiden who got a 146 his first time. Very hysterical, he loved all the attention it brought him! I especially liked the golf game. Unfortunately when I did the Wii fitness where it tested me in three activities and makes an age prediction...I was 76! I'll have to work on that! ugh. A lovely holiday and now we are home to resort and reorganize and undecorate, and a blessed life continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment