A little bit of everything today. We checked out the fire pit that I'm hoping to use on Sunday with some friends, depending on how much snow we actually get this weekend and how cold it is in the afternoon. A little work on the home site. The septic tank and leach field passed inspection. Kevin did some more scraping today to get the last three inches smoothed out. This is me, posing with my transit marker; we are becoming quite good friends. Kids and I made gingerbread cookies, then Kevin helped with the last batch..what a good man! I also got another batch of fudge made today, since the one from Monday is gone already. (I can't imagine how THAT happens!) Tomorrow, I think I'll make a batch of Shawn's Pebber nodders, yum!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
just a few activities
A little bit of everything today. We checked out the fire pit that I'm hoping to use on Sunday with some friends, depending on how much snow we actually get this weekend and how cold it is in the afternoon. A little work on the home site. The septic tank and leach field passed inspection. Kevin did some more scraping today to get the last three inches smoothed out. This is me, posing with my transit marker; we are becoming quite good friends. Kids and I made gingerbread cookies, then Kevin helped with the last batch..what a good man! I also got another batch of fudge made today, since the one from Monday is gone already. (I can't imagine how THAT happens!) Tomorrow, I think I'll make a batch of Shawn's Pebber nodders, yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of your dh making the cookies. I think it is great when the dads pitch in with that.
The cookie recipe looks really good! I was thinking snickerdoodles would be a good use for my overabundance of sugar (thank to booth), but this looks easier.
Post a Comment