Dress Up. Post Halloween is the best time to get costumes for little ones, buying early for Christmas. Each Christmas my kids have gotten at least a costume or two. Caiden is now five. We also have a few costumes given us by the cousins who are "too mature" to play dress up.
Note the container on the floor...this is what was holding our costumes until a few days ago. Granted it WAS overflowing and I had a whole other container just for costume odds and ends, like crowns and wands and tails.
I thought I might have to actually purchase furniture to hold them. Ugh. But no indeed, I finally got to using my brain, and realized that the hanging rack in the guest room stands empty except for twice a year when company comes. Really.
I rolled it a total of five feet into the office/toy room and voila! new furniture! I think we could go into business soon! What a sale we'll have on ebay in a few years! (the ones that survive at least!)
Gotta love dress up. They are so cute and full of energy, and creativity. Love. It.
Did Christmas presents bring on any rearranging in your organization?
3 comments:
Don't you just love the feeling that you get when you make something more functionable and cost you nothing to do it. I just love it when that happens.
We still love dress up here too.
I recently put all of P's dress up "stuff" in her armoire in her room.
It used to hold her extra linens and such.
We keep ours in a big drawer under the bed. It's mostly hats at this point. I love free organization!
Post a Comment