Friday, January 16, 2009

sick

our computer got an incredibly yucky yucky virus that invaded everything. Hence...no updates this week. I am "borrowing" my Aunts for the moment. I have been computerless ALL week and I do NOT like it, not one bit, sam I am.
Maybe today, it will be back all recovered and new like...ahhh...I hope. I am so missing my bloggy friends and my pictures, and access to email, etc etc.

It has been a nice week. Our dear friend Lucy has been around this week on her college break. the kids have gotten to get their fill of Lucy love for the year and we've gotten to catch up with the girl.

Still not much happening in the way of our building project...we were supposed to get a well this week. nope, yet again, no well drilling (I think we're going on two months of supposed to's...gotta love follow through!)

This week, Adyson claims that she wants to be a dentist and Caiden still has a wiggly tooth. We have had freezing fog all week and the sun has finally finally broken through. the trees and shrubs defrosted yesterday, although it was pretty it was also pretty depressing, I hope it will continue to move on out!

well, that is my update, until we are back in business again.
chow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin