Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new sunday morning

For now, we are attending church on Saturday evening. Which I LOVE. this leaves Sunday morning for slow, relaxing family time.

I ordered Bibleman to watch on Sundays for awhile. We got to watch an episode over Christmas at Grandma's. (they have satellite..we have antennae with 5 stations) I Love love loved the lessons and Caiden loved the action, Ady wasn't too sure, but she watched and soaked it in.

This morning I was surfing the web for a few resources, to stretch out the Bibleman lessons for the morning. I found this site where I printed coloring sheets and decoder pages. I think that will add to the fun of the morning.

A late breakfast and a family hike to the pond (in the fresh snow) should round out the morning as family fun day.

I hope your sunday is full of blessing and renewal as well.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sounds relaxing! My morning was anything but that (:
David really liked Bibleman, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin