Sunday, January 18, 2009

boys and men




Yesterday, I needed to go to town to pick up the cat. (puncture wound, antibiotics, overnight stay, enough said.)
So, the "boys" went for a long walk, and the "girls" went to town. I suggested that the boys take the camera because they always come back with great stories of the wildlife and/or wildlife droppings. I thought Caiden would have fun retelling about their walk with some pictures. When I asked Kevin if they saw the big buck, he said, "are you kidding? with him talking the whole time?" Caiden almost always uses a loud voice, so I guess there wasn't much wildlife to see. They did snap a few pics of my wildlife though.

side note: Mouser is glad to be home. Not glad to take meds or have the drain messed with. We are glad that he is on the mend though, poor guy. Maybe I'll get a shot soon of him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin