Friday, January 30, 2009

On my list


sometimes it's good to see other people's list of things to do...Mine feels long this morning, so if I write it, maybe I will stop procrastinating!

Done already:
two roasts in two slow cookers
kids fed and off to school
shower and dressed (to the shoes)

Need to do:
eat breakfast
finish preparing roasts for cooking
workout
straighten house
post something more interesting than my to do list
bible study
vacuum
straighten kids rooms before they and their friends destroy them later today
pick up kids
take a nap
visit with a great friend tonight

1 comment:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I have not visited for so long. Oh I love reading to do lists. I always do mine and just want to pick up a book and read. Love the new template. How have the kids been enjoying school?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin