I haven't ever been very successful at excercise long term. At the moment, here is what is working for me.
1. Created a playlist in Windows Media Player. All upbeat worship music with two slow songs at the end.
2. placed torture device of choice (the Gazelle) in the office, so I can hear the music. (sorry, no ipod or mp3 for mommy.)
3. work out for entire playlist. (37 minutes today.)
4. jump on tramp0line for about 10-15 seconds after Gazelle. Have you read the benefits of rebounding? Pretty cool.
The worship music is key to my keeping with the workout. I start focusing my attention where it should be and get some very cool time with my Savior.
This is Working for me! For more tips, head on over to Rocks in my Dryer.
2 comments:
LOL about torture device. :D
I hear the trampoline is a good workout.
Post a Comment