Thursday, May 13, 2010

Change of Pace

Spring is finally visiting us.  I feel like going camping!  (not really, it is still frosty in the morning)  We are taking a change of pace day for school today.  A long walk/bike ride in the warm sunshine. Pause to stand in the spray of the wheel lines.  We are blessed to have water for irrigation.  It's also how farm kids take a bath!

Found a Robin's egg on the side of the road.  Then got to see inside when it got dropped.  Ady said, "It looks just like a cooking egg! It's all yellow!"  a cooking egg....hmmm....should I tell them we eat CHICKEN eggs?

Vicar walked with us and did a beautiful job on the leash.  He is such a smart boy!  He is 13 weeks old now and I'm pretty sure he has already doubled in size!  He went to his first baseball game last night.  He did pretty good, next time I will take a couple of chew toys.



Ady said today, "I might be a teacher when I grow up.  I'd have to learn a lot of stuff though.  I might be an ice skating teacher, or a roller skating teacher."  

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Thank you Lord for nice weather! We needed it too and it's been wonderful to be outside. I love this change of pace.

PS Love the family picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin