While at my in-laws this last time we did a great job of walking the dogs. In the past it has usually been up to Kevin to see to the walks, but now that we travel with two furkids, I am part of the deal. This is good, because I definitely need motivation to exercise! My in-laws live on a golf course complete with great big hills. It is a good deal. However, our country boys were getting tired of the leash, so we set off to find some romping grounds. Just a mile up the road is New Hogan Lake, we decided to drive up and see what we could find. It was great! We ended up going three times. I finally remembered my camera on the third trip with the kids, the weather was beautiful and the rock formations around the lake were awesome. The kids climbed and gathered rocks, the doggies ran, sniffed, and climbed.
No comments:
Post a Comment