We spent some time visiting with my grandpa. We took an aggravation game with us. I know he used to play a lot years ago. After getting started we remembered that he badly needs cataract surgery, but he is a good sport. He played for about a 1/2 hour or so before admitting he was tired. Then we headed out for a quick lunch at In and Out Burger and came back with Vicar. I think grandpa enjoyed the dog and watching the kids play with him. We sat outside on the patio for awhile soaking up the sun and watching the kids giggle and play, a nice visit. Unfortunately, 7 year olds don't have much of a filter...anyone know of immediate upgrades? As the kids were hugging grandpa goodbye, my oldest says, "Bye Grandpa, next time we see you, you might be dead." I was wishing for a redo button!
No comments:
Post a Comment