Spring break was in Valley Springs. While Kevin was working hard with his brother on the cement project. The kids got to play play play! Three days with their cousins, makes for happy happy hearts! We also enjoyed a family dinner out at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my birthday. So much fun to have everyone together, even if they did tell on me and have the waiters sing! good times!
The day I picked the kids up after a sleepover with their cousins, I met a couple of my cousins for lunch. Then we all traveled to a bird refuge, met my aunt and uncle there, and scouted a few birds out while getting in a nice visit. I thought Caiden would be really excited about this. He was SUPER tired from all that star wars and wii, he did spot a few and did manage the walk, by the end, both kiddos crawled into the van ready to sleep on the way home. I haven't seen them worn out like that in a LONG time!
No comments:
Post a Comment