Last night Ady and I were reading one of her Princess story books. Afterward I said something like, "you can be a princess too. You can be a daughter of The King if you have Jesus in your heart. Do you want to have Jesus in your heart?"
Ady: yes.
Mommy: You have to tell God that you are sorry for sinning and believe that Jesus died for you and ask him to be your savior, do you want to do that?
Ady: yes.
so we prayed. Ady asked Jesus to be her savior last night.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believeth on him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
Maybe all this princess stuff and happily ever after isn't so bad after all. Since, as God's children we are heirs to the The throne, and in the end? Happily ever after in heaven that goes beyond anything we could ever dream up. I personally am looking forward to singing (to never be off key again? sounds fabulous!) But, we will not be floating on clouds playing harps, it will be Oh oh oh, so much more!
I pray that my little girl will continue to learn God's ways and promises and accept His blessings with gratitude and take His yoke and learn to trust in Him with as complete a love as is possible on this earth. I pray that she will seek fulfillment in His love and allow Him to fill the empty places.
Ady's name? Adyson means daughter of Adam.
No comments:
Post a Comment