Sunday, October 26, 2008

a little partying and playing












Ady turned 4 yesterday. We had a very pleasant day celebrating. First..family and presents. Next her favorite meal of slow cooked ribs in bbq sauce, and green beans with bacon, and sourdough bread. yummy! Followed by cake and ice cream. My friend Erika graciously decorated the cake for me. Ady loved it! then off to nap.

Then spend the evening at the bowling alley. We played a game, ate pizza, drank pop, played games and spent a bunch of tickets on lovely "prizes". (think chuck E cheese prizes!) It really was very relaxing and lovely day with family to celebrate our great daughter. I do believe that she felt like a princess on her special day. They loved going bowling. We hadn't done this except with the cousins a year or two ago. I'm glad we went. They had tons of fun, and I won! yippeee!!! good for all!

1 comment:

Gottfredsen said...

I hope that Ady had a great birthday. Sound like a wonderful day for everyone.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin