Saturday, August 29, 2009

Laminate Installation




Things are happening. Good thing farmer hubby is between cuttings! The race is on to see how much can get done between irrigating and cutting. He is making fabulous progress on the laminate. I am tremendously pleased how it is turning out. I think the dark color and markings will hide a lovely amount of our farm dirt in the house, which is a lovely plan to me!

Caiden has been a diligent helper to his daddy. He especially likes measuring and opening the boxes.

I finished lining all the shelves today with my mom's help. She did lots of wiping of cupboards and shelves. Dad rehung window coverings for us. The coverings had been taken down for the wall repair, It is nice to have them back up, it is a reminder that one day it WILL all be done and it will be home. I moved a few boxes of linens up and put them on high shelves, even though it is a very small step, it felt good to put some of our own things in the house. Plus I am amazed at how many blankets one family can have! I pulled a few out to give away, I probably need to pull a few more out. I need to count the beds and seasons and choose an appropriate number, and just keep pairing down until I get there!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin