Caiden figured out this year that he could stand on a chair and get them much higher, which is better than the gathering of ornaments that we experienced last year. Daddy finally took a break from watching football (and taking these smashing photos) to help with the top. My job was to untangle the ornament hooks and give advice (which I'm never short of!) I think it turned out lovely.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The tree this year
Caiden figured out this year that he could stand on a chair and get them much higher, which is better than the gathering of ornaments that we experienced last year. Daddy finally took a break from watching football (and taking these smashing photos) to help with the top. My job was to untangle the ornament hooks and give advice (which I'm never short of!) I think it turned out lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment