Friday, October 22, 2010

Advocare 24 day challenge days 8-10

Day 8 "weigh in" down 5 1/2 pounds!

days 8-10
probiotic Restore tablets 30 mins. before breakfast
with or before breakfast, fiber drink
afternoon spark drink on empty stomach


day 8 food
breakfast: creamed egg on toast (family favorite, not especially low anything!)
snack: 1 c. v8
lunch: chowmein and sweet n sour chicken (took kids to town)
dinner: 2 wasa crackers w/pb, unsweetened applesauce
snack: cottage cheese
total veggies...4

days 9 and 10
I didn't keep very good track and didn't do nearly as well with my food choices.  Glad day 11 is coming which should be a nice change! 

**I think the two desserts over the weekend have awakened a sugar craving. I was doing pretty well until then. Now I am battling the carb/sugar beast. hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow. I cooked some turkey in cranberry/orange sauce today that will hopefully turn into something delightful for lunch tomorrow!
The recipe calls for canned cranberry sauce but after seeing the high fructose corn syrup on the label, I used my recently purchased cranberries ('tis the season!) to make my own sauce with stevia. Kevin had some as a snack and approved!
***Spark energy drink. it tastes just fine, but I'm not a real fan. I have been having a hard time winding down in the evening, even when I drink it before 2 o'clock.  Maybe I need to switch it to the mid-morning?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin