Friday, January 4, 2008

Caiden's Favorites


January 2008

Color: blue
Song: I’m in the Lord’s Army
Letter: C
Toy: bear bank
Game: hungry hippos
I like it when mom: plays candyland
I like it when dad: plays candyland
What do you like to get at the grocery store: candy
Ice cream: chocolate
I like to help dad: play candyland
bedtime story: Guess How Much I Love You
I like bath time with or without bubbles: bubbles
Animal: Dinosaur
drink: chocolate milk
stuffed animal: Raffy (stuffed giraffe)
animal noise: elephant
I like to draw with paint
Snack: sweet n salty granola bars
time of day: lunch
Outside thing: play with truck
room in house: upstairs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the pic u have of ur little girl on the counter, she looks JUST like marky kate and or ashley olsen when they were around 5 years old...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin