Thursday, January 31, 2008

School, lunch and Stormy!!!





Today is the only day this week that I have done school with Ady. I subbed three days already and was supposed to tomorrow as well at the local elementary school. I was able to sub in ELL, Special Ed, 2nd, and 6th ...lots of hats this week! Daddy has done school time with her and I think she likes that just as well. I recently rescued our stacking cups out of the bath toy bucket to use during our table time. Ady seems to have liked this idea.

Things I noticed that she could work on using the simple stacking cups are
small, medium, large, biggest vs. smallest, colors, counting, multiplying, hand eye coordination ..with one and two hands, two hands = cross over.

****What's for lunch today? Homemade Chicken, bean and barley soup with cornbread and honey butter. The wind is absolutely ATROCIOUS today and the snow is blowing like crazy. We got to town last night to finally grocery shop after two weeks (the t.p. was threatening to run out, or I might have snuggled in for another few days, oh well!) I'm glad we went last night, because today would be awful, the highway will certainly be covered with drifts before this day is done! The school district has already announced no school for tomorrow....quite yucky out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin