Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Bit of drilling



The Well Driller came! It only took 4 months for him to come! They got to the good water yesterday, today the casing will go in and they will widen the hole to 6 inches instead of the 4 that is used to drill.

This is excellent news...because we CANNOT apply for a building permit until this is done! yippeeee!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

That's great!
When I saw the headline on my blog's sidebar, I thought drilling- such as math facts (:

DuVal Family said...

Wahoo! It definitely takes a little persistence to get those guys there but I'm sure they will do a good job for you. I'm glad it sounds like they got good water too but I would have guessed that from where your house is going to be. I pray it is smoother sailing from here on out.

Andee said...

Very exciting! Water is always a good thing.

BB said...

Yay! Progress is always good, especially during the building process!

Sab Mad said...

My boys would love to watch that thing in action!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin