
I needed a little inspiration for menu creating this week. So why not use my favorite hobby of blogging! Then, I get a post up, and you have something "new" to read about life in the wright house. Apparently, Mondays are the days to post menus...so, even though we have no school today and I am probably already into this plan and shopping for the remainder, For the purposes of "matching" I'll schedule this for Monday!
Breakfasts
Schwans Biscuits and homemade sausage Gravy
Baked Oatmeal, grapefruit next week?
Applebread (from freezer) sausage links (used apple coffee cake)
scrambled egg, toast
bagel, smoothie
scrambled egg, bagel
Dinners
augratin potatoes with last of leftover ham (in slow cooker), steamed broccoli, sweet cornbread from yesterday.
Spaghetti, steamed broccoli (took to potluck, no brocc.)
Terriyaki veggies and noodles (from freezer section) with chicken
Burritos tacos instead
Ribs, Rice, Carrots next week?
Ham and Bean Soup with sweet cornbread
mac and cheese, hot dogs, avocado slices
For more menu plan ideas head on over to I'm an organizing Junkie
Red text shows a bit of reality...how it REALLY happened :)
No comments:
Post a Comment