ahhh, back home. We spent the day at my mom's celebrating her birthday, yay! for mom! (and brownie points to brother for getting our presents to this side of the world on time, even early! thanks for the japanese scenes, very cute!)
Adyson's ear got plugged going over the mountain this morning and still has not un "popped" we have done benedryl, oil, and yawning, to no avail...yet. I hope for her sake that it will straighten up for her any minute!
Dear hubby did an absolutely FABULOUS job with the kiddos this weekend without me around. Even managed to make birthday pies for mom! He however has succomed to the nasty cold that the kids had last week, and so...I have now disinfected the kitchen, forced tea down the guy and have the humidifier going with vics....fun fun fun!
We are off to a great start!
In the morning I hope to get a menu done for the next two weeks (vacation in 10 days!!!) and maybe go to the chiropractor...two days in the car does NOT work well for my neck, a little snap crackle pop is in order for this mommy!
and so off to bed I go with more reading about homeschooling...I am certainly leaning in that direction...
No comments:
Post a Comment