Sunday, March 29, 2009

my birthday





I got to celebrate my birthday several times this month. I have always been a fan of the month long birthday, why spend only a day? We actually were on the airplanes for my birthday. I got to eat at TGIF in Dallas/Fortworth AND claimjumper in Reno that day! hmm hmmm hmmmm! Then, last saturday my inlaws came over and we had a great visit and bbq. The kids played with their cousins, even napped with their cousins...teenagers and little ones DO have something in common...they LOVE to laugh and giggle, and take long afternoon naps.

The same day my grandpa died. We had been expecting this and the family was gathered. My grandpa was very special to our family and it was neat to celebrate his life and see many cousins that I don't see very often. I am glad that he gets to be in heaven now receiving his rewards and being in God's presence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin