Wednesday, April 1, 2009

fun at home




Saturday we had a little family fun together.
From the Family Fun magazine I chose the paper bead making. I actually glued and rolled the papers on the straws the night before, then Ady used the beads to make a necklace...didn't really interest Caiden. The directions called for glue stick on the paper, I think if I do it again, I would use real white glue, there was peeling right after being cut, which reduced the number of beads she could use.

Later, they wanted kitty and bunny faces. In the past I have used water colors for this, but I was smarter that morning and grabbed the washable markers...much darker and better lines, and they truly come off soooo easy! We even got daddy in on the act. I was also drawn on, but not photographed..sorry!

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

I loved that you used your photographic license to skillfully avoid pictures of yourself!

It sounds like a fun craft project. I might give that a try. I really like Family Fun magazine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin