Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April snow



Look what we woke up to this morning! And my dear farmer hubby STILL went out to irrigate. I may never quite understand this!! Oh the kids will be excited when they get up!!



Even though this picture is blurry, I love it. I tried to get a clear one, but they kept wiggling. This is Daddy reading Leading Little Ones to God. I love it. The book is not just a collection of bible stories, it is more doctrinal instead. They will be talking about God as Creator, they will be Talking about His attributes and Salvation and all kinds of things, wonderful! I especially love how Ady is sitting on Daddy's shoulder. She was up and down and and down, apparently baby kept falling off! so so so precious!

1 comment:

Andee said...

You all have the wierdest weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin