
Kevin and I went "over the hill" today and ordered our house!!! yippeee, paid some money, now will wait for papers and collect other papers and spend the next week or so gathering papers so we can apply for the building permit. Then, release order for construction, pour concrete, install power pole, wait, pack, choose/order tile and laminant. wait, get inspections, pack, wait, get house!!!!!!!!!! yipppeeeee!!!!!
The floor plan above is what we started with, the changes we have made include adding double doors to the living room, so it could be used as a guest room. In the master, I eliminated the giant tub, and added cabinetry, we also added a guest closet by the front door, also in place of tub. There are tons of other small changes, too many to list here, at least for right now. I'm ALL about storage and usable space!!! Oh, and on the front (right side in picture) is a covered porch the whole length... which will have a view of Mt. Shasta, which I showed you awhile ago here. We are soooo excited!
2 comments:
Very, very cool. The house looks so big and well thought out. I'm sure you'll love it. I enjoy following the journey.
I'm so happy for you guys! When are you expecting it to show up?
Post a Comment