We've also been having perfect summer weather. I love it and can't get enough of it. Weren't you just saying something about snow a few weeks back?
yes, we had snow last week as a matter of fact. Expect it anytime of the year around here! We're supposed to drop 30 degrees again in a couple of days, so we enjoy what we can get!
I was going to say, wasn't it just snowing at your house? But that seems a bit redundant all of a sudden! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We've also been having perfect summer weather. I love it and can't get enough of it. Weren't you just saying something about snow a few weeks back?
yes, we had snow last week as a matter of fact. Expect it anytime of the year around here! We're supposed to drop 30 degrees again in a couple of days, so we enjoy what we can get!
I was going to say, wasn't it just snowing at your house? But that seems a bit redundant all of a sudden! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment