Caiden got his T ball uniform the other day. We had to beg him to model it for us. Once he put it on though he was a complete ham, who wouldn't stand still for the camera!
Adyson is wearing a jammie that she just inherited from a friend. She wears it ALL the time. I have a hard time getting her to get dressed! She looked at herself in the microwave yesterday with it on and said, "it makes me look like women!" I just didn't respond to that, but I did crack up silently!
My knitting project is coming along, I have the back panel, 2 front panels, and 1 sleeve done. I started the second sleeve, maybe tonight I'll finish that, then I will be done with the pieces. It is looking big for Ady, I guess room to grow is good though!
No comments:
Post a Comment