Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finished!!



Finally finished! Thanks to Shawns Aunt Charlene, who showed me how to join sleeves this morning! yippee!! since it is a size 6, I think she'll be wearing this for awhile, better to have something to grow into eh? I chose the body color because of the yarn that was in my stash already, Ady and I went to the fabric store the other day where she chose the border yarn and the buttons. pink, of course!!

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Very cute sweater.

Nice blog header. I am glad someone cared about my blog-header-obsession tutorial!

Shawn Shreeves said...

I love the sweater....so cute!

Isn't Aunt Charlene the best...she has helped with (and saved) many a project for me too!

Question: Is there a link or something you can send me to put on the New Hope blog to count our visitors? I couldn't find that tool anywhere. What do you think of the blog btw?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin