Last night Ady and I made Irish Brown bread. (recipe in this months Family Fun magazine) It was as easy and yummy as the article said. Everything is mixed by hand and the ingredients were all easy. So, for dinner we had Irish Brown bread, salami, cheese, and oranges. I was hoping to get a few good ingredients down Caiden to help his little body fight the cold. He did good, he ate the bread and the oranges. Ady liked making the bread, she's always asking to help cook, so this was a great activity.
Caiden really does have a cold...bummer! he can barely talk, I guess his throat hurts too, which makes it VERY quiet around here! I don't realize how chatty he is until he's quiet. He's using lots of head nods...something he does not traditionally do. Needless to say, he does get to stay home today. He usually bounces back quickly from illness, so hopefully a day of rest will do him wonders. He doesn't want to miss tomorrow because Friday is share day. He has a new airplane from Two Mama during our trip home and he's wanting to show that to his friends. I let him sleep downstairs in his Spider man tent last night and we never heard a peep from him, then when he got up, he kind of just stood still and stared. He's very obedient in this condition though, he doesn't have enough voice to cause a rucus! :)
While Ady and I made bread, Daddy and Caiden worked on a puzzle. I didn't want those particular little hands in our food! :) He likes working with daddy, so there wasn't any squawking about not getting to help mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment