Monday, February 11, 2008

Flying last week

This week my zone is the dining room and kitchen.
Monday: It seemed appropriate to begin with exchanging my Christmas/winter for my everyday dishes. Which of course led to weeding out a few interesting finds, like a traveling baby food container and a half melted spoon rest. I also wiped out the shelves(I wish these didn't get dusty considering they hold my clean dishes!) Then I cleaned the light fan. I actually took off the four light globe things and wiped the fan blades, pretty exciting stuff and my microfiber had a lot of wringing fun as well!
Tuesday: I added a valentines candle to the table. Then while the kids napped, I did the dreaded deed...cleaned the refrigerator shelves...I quite despise this task, but I really haven't done it for awhile and it does always feel sooo good to have done!
Wednesday: Cleaned inside of dining room window and wash throw rugs. I added a numbers strip 1-20 and abc strip low on the walls so the kids can have more practice. I began sorting the toy room a bit to account for the soon addition of my mini greenhouse as it is time to begin my seeds for summer flowers.
Thursday: went to town
Friday: worked
Saturday: two loads of laundry...including one set of bedding.( I even already put on clean sheets, folded the washed ones AND put them away!!!) Maybe I'll vacuum. I really need to dust, but I will probably put it off a bit :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin