Last night the kids lost their t.v. privileges for this morning. Which actually, turned into quite a nice morning of more creative activities. In the pictures this morning the kids are working on a project I introduced last night. Caiden really got into it and made 3 or 4 of these things. I used a template (traced by mommy) construction paper, kitchen towel, clothes pins, and needles (this of course was the most fascinating part for them). I wasn't sure how they would act with the needles, but they really did fabulous, aside from convincing dear Caiden that no, he can't Hold the needle and walk around the house. I think if you double click on the window picture you can see the light shining through the outlines.
What's for lunch today? leftovers!!!
5 comments:
Great project!
I love this idea... can't wait to try it out (when my dd -almost2 is ready...) Very Cool!
We are so doing that tomorrow.
So how exactly do you do it?
I got the idea off the activity bag site. I'm pretty sure there's a link on my page. anyway, it is one of the bag activities listed and there's good directions there.
have fun.
Post a Comment