Caiden told me the other day that he was getting big because he was getting big legs, while running his hands down his legs to emphasize just how BIG they really were. I responded appropriately as any mommy would by recognizing that yes, they are getting big and that's why he'll be going to Kindergarten next year! This morning we had time for a walk before school and he wanted to take his riding truck, which is the renewed favorite outside toy at the moment. He really IS getting big. I know this because it used to be ME dragging the thing out to the road so he could ride it, now he very happily pushes it himself and when it gets stuck he unsticks it. I am soooo proud of him and excited to take more walks with him now that he can manage his "own vehicle!"
Way to go Mr. C!
1 comment:
Zachary will be going to Kindergartn as well. *sniffle* but imagining a quiet house for a few hours will be exciting. LOL
Post a Comment