Caiden asked me to write a letter to his friend Jake today; after I told him that Jake had sent him a letter and we would have to wait for it to come. I wrote what he wanted to tell Jake and then asked him to sign it. Here's his signature.
go into draftblogger.com and they have the widgets and things that they are testing...it is a blog roll. do you know how to get buttons? I went to moms for modesty and tried to get a button, but have no idea, all I ended up with was a link. ???
3 comments:
OK, how did you get your blog list to say when they were last updated? PS thanks for posting this stuff so I can steal your ideas!
go into draftblogger.com and they have the widgets and things that they are testing...it is a blog roll. do you know how to get buttons? I went to moms for modesty and tried to get a button, but have no idea, all I ended up with was a link. ???
also...join yahoo groups homepreschool group they are the BEST with ideas and links and support and comic relief!
Post a Comment