Thursday, November 6, 2008

And so it begins...again





Snow today. New snow boots this afternoon, the kids wanted to sleep with them. The kids made snow men, can you see them on the porch? I even donated two small carrots to the project. Then they made snow and grass angels. Too funny! Dinner today: chili and cornbread, yum. Notice Ady's outfit: put together by her, she decided to keep her skirt and tights on, funny girl.

3 comments:

Andee said...

That white stuff--snow? Hmm. It looks nice. Here we have something gray and wet. It is not nice.

Andee said...

And I mean to leave a comment way back on Ady's birthday post that the last time I went bowling, you were there and you were trying to convince me I should be interested in this strange guy named Paul. Crazy.

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Snow already? Love the skirt and tights. I love your blog's new layout.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin