Remember when we got to go see Fireproof a few weeks ago? which we totally loved. Well, it was time to return the favor. So, Eric and Maddison stayed the night while their mom and dad went to see Fireproof. We went for a long walk, skipped naps, made sugar cookies (although control freak mommy frosted them quickly with chocolate frosting) played on the stairs, amazing how much fun 14 steps can be! We also introduced our friends to vinyl records. That was fun, they wanted to touch them as they went around and around. We watched Disney's Robin Hood...still one my all time favorite movies. Kids in bed by 7!!!! yippee hurrah! kids up at 5:30, back to bed, back up at 6:30. Breakfast of waffles, oranges, and kielbasa. Then off to play outside before the rain....and picked up by their daddy! WOOO!!
I then headed off to get the kids caught up on vaccinations...This was a bit more traumatic than when they were babies! I am SOOOO glad that there aren't anymore for several years! We are now up to date even with flu shots. Last year we turned down the flu shot and were VERY sorry for it. So, even I know they will remember there last round of shots, just like I still remember my kindergarten shots as well. (probably does not surprise my parents) Now, home, tomato soup is eaten, kids are down for naps.
Kevin just came home from picking up our HUGE new septic tank...I gues that means we are still plugging along on new construction. No building permits yet, have to get water and septic set up first. When I get a picture of the great big hole in the ground for the this concrete beast, I'll post about our current stage of building. Hint: 12,500 gallons worth of potential.
2 comments:
I see you finished the fringe on the blue scarf....looks great...good choice!
good eye! Yes, I did it a few weeks ago on a car trip, It made the whole thing a bit longer, which is what it needed!
Post a Comment