Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Potential





Kevin brought our new septic tank home Saturday. He used our trailer and drove it 70 miles. After a few phone calls we were told that it should weigh somewhere around 8,000 pounds. no problem. And, there weren't any. Praise God! Today, He set it in the hole using the hay squeeze and chain. (sorry, no pics of that stage) Then we spent part of the afternoon grading for the 4 leech lines. Ady got to help use the transit(that's the tripod thing). She thought that was kind of fun. I got to move the marker up, down, back, and forth and poke flags into the ground. We got three lines marked out. I think he'll spend his day digging tomorrow. (really, it's all about digging with big machines!) One more step in our process. I think we'll be getting a well in a few days(unless the holiday interferes...you think?)Then, on to whatever the next step will be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin