There is an electric furnace in the new house which will be sooo nice to have heat available throughout. Our current old farmhouse home does not have central heat, which means that there are times during the winter that we close certain rooms and try to not need to go in! I am looking forward to better access.
We also got a new woodstove for the house, since we have access to free firewood, and the power does go out every year. It is not always off long, but in the winter this could be bad! I love the color, we almost got a red one, but I think the chocolate was on sale or something...can't pass up a bargain! I am looking forward to the heat produced by this fellow and love that we were able put it right in the middle of our home. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment