Monday, August 25, 2008

Give us S'more please!





Bring on the campfire! Although we did not have a campfire sing along all week, we still enjoyed some good flames a few times. One bonus to camping with a fifth wheel trailer (thanks grandma and grandpa) is that you don't feel the need to hover around the fire pit all day and night. Caiden was a such a big boy all week, he learned a little about building a fire and they both learned lots about burning marshmallows and licking the sticky off crackers and fingers. They do love the s'mores. There is a picture of me with the kids, we ended up with a total of two pics with the mommy...seems I'm the one always holding the camera! For anyone wondering why Caiden is always wearing his helmet, let me make one thing clear...it is not a requirement. He seems to have it on in most of our camping shots....I guess he likes it?

1 comment:

BB said...

I thought he was just being extra careful...or ready to bike at a moments notice :). Very cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin