Saturday, August 23, 2008

home from camping!

We are home! We spent a week camping at a lake. It was a very restful week. The kids played beautifully. They rode bikes like crazy, and dear farmer hubby let us stay for an ENTIRE week! So great to spend that time together. I will post pictures and stories soon. I am headed in to watch T.V. the Olympics...I missed a week of action in place of better action! I can hardly wait to sleep on a real mattress but I may miss the squawking blue jays come morning. One morning I was sleeping soundly and dreaming of sleeping babies(what mommy doesn't have this dream?) and all of a sudden the beautiful sleeping baby made the most horrific screeching sound, without moving a muscle!!! I was so shocked, until the next screech completely woke me up to my cool tent and blue jay friends!

1 comment:

BB said...

That's cute! We are glad you had fun in the great outdoors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin