Thursday, August 14, 2008

summer busy ness









We did lots of stuff yesterday. Half of it is not photographed. The kids "helped" daddy load a hay truck. Ady showed off her balancing skills on rocks. The kids washed some of the toy cars. Caiden really wanted me to make one like we drive through in town. (including the octopus part) I had a hard time explaining that the best I could do was buckets of soap water. Then we had a speedy lunch of left over zucchini soup, cold weiners cut up with BBQ sauce (the kids like to use toothpicks and dip the hot dogs.) and headed out over the mountain to pick up daddy's new 4 wheeler and have dinner with grandma and grandpa. Caiden and Ady were both up and dressed at 6:15 this morning ready to help daddy. I got 40 minutes of quiet coffee and blog reading! woo hoo!! while they got a truck ride, and 4 wheeler rides....yay for farmer daddy!!

1 comment:

Gottfredsen said...

I think you have an amazing blog. I left you an award. Come get it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin